My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A great place to shop online!

If you are reading this you probably also have shopped online. You are probably also a scrapbooker or papercrafter, if not, you should be. It is a wonderful hobby, past time and therapy.

Combining the 2, online shopping and papercrafting, is easy at www.ScrapbookPal.com I have ordered from them and have always had quick, efficient service. They have a great variety of products and prices. Check them out if you are looking to get some supplies.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Thanks for the tip, Kristie . . . will check them out!