My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Card for Monique

Quite a while ago I found this blog and I don't even know how I found it. But Monique makes some really wonderful layout kits. I happened to win a prize from her blog and to make a long story short, she ended up sending me my prize, but also some kits to be used in the Krop for Kids 2010 auction. I didn't even ask, she just offered to send them, what a sweet gal!!! And they were a big hit too.
A little while ago Monique found out that she has stage 3 breast cancer. I have been following her Caring Bridges blog and what an amazing woman she is!
My Pink Stamper, Robyn, posted Moniques address on her blog for anyone who wants to send her a card. Below is the card I made for her, thought I'd share it before I send it out.

I love this paper, again it was in my scraps and I don't know what company it is from. Sorry about that!
I love to do 'fussy cutting' and cut out the little flower and paisley for the front of the card.


Inside I will write a little personal note and send her some hugs. I hope she will enjoy this card and that it will bring her a little smile.
Thanks for stopping by, leave a comment, become a follower and come back soon.
Until then, happy crafting.

No comments: