My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Patchwork Glove

I'm not a huge fan of winter,
in fact, I really don't like it at all
and the older I get the less I like it. 
BUT I love my mittens! 
There's just something cozy about wearing a nice warm pair of mittens.
Maybe that's why I loved this image right away.
This is
"Patchwork Glove" (#84207)  from
I made this little card to use on a gift.
It measures abut 2 3/4" x 2 1/2" so you can see that this is a
fairly small image.
I stamped it onto white card stock twice.
I colored the heart and cuff on one and cut them out,
then adhered them to the other mitten image.
Why?  You may ask. 
Well to be totally honest, it was one of those situations
where I had a chance to be more creative.
I always say,
"there are no mistakes, just chances to be more creative."
Yeah, that's right, I goofed! 
I colored outside the lines and it didn't look good,
so I colored another mitten and "got more creative" with it. 
Once I "got more creative" I fussy cut the image,
put it onto blue card stock and fussy cut it again.
I adhered it to the card base with foam tape.
I inked the edges with a coordinating Distress Ink (Broken China)
and called it done.
 
I'm glad you popped in today!
Stop again soon.
You never know what I might have to show you.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: