My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Love This Journal

Hello and welcome to 
Kristie Kreates!
Today I have a journal to show you.
This journal was made with the technique I learned
For the cover I used a piece that I created
a while ago and had never found the right use for.
I absolutely love this piece, so felt is should 
have a special place.  I finally found the 
perfect place for it.
I used a purple fabric for the binding,
which actually matches better than this
picture shows.
I was going to use this as a gift, but I
may just keep it for myself.

Thanks for stopping by and having a visit with me.
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then:
be creative!












No comments: