My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Happy Happy Birthday

Hi blog friends!
Today I have a birthday card to show you.
A little while ago I made a birthday card for my Mom.
When I made that card, I cut out Happy Birthday on a few
pieces of black card stock.
When I made her card, I kept the words that I had cut out, 
and used the negative space for the card.
The card I have here today was made with the
 "left over" words.
I'm never one to waste something that can be used, 
so I wanted to put these cut out words to good use.
I happened to have this scrap of striped paper sitting on 
my work space, it's actually a Christmas paper, but it works 
for this card just fine.
I simply glued the words onto the striped paper, 
glued it to a white card base and had a card.
BUT, it was just too plain, so I looked through my stash 
and found these little wood stars.
I think they add just the right touch.
I left the inside blank. 
When I use this card I may just write something like
"You're the star today."
Kind of obvious, but that's okay, I like it.

Thanks for stopping by today.
hope you'll come back soon.
Until then, Happy Crafting!


No comments: