My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Peace

I love the Christmas season and I really love making 
Christmas cards.
I love the clean and simple look of this card!
I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut Peace from 
a piece of white card stock.
I used Score Tape behind the cut out word,
then covered it with gold glitter.
I shook off the extra glitter and then burnished it
with my finger to give it a nice shine.
The panel looked a little bit plain, so I 
added some simple red lines around the panel.
The little bit of red card base showing at 
the top and bottom really set it off nicely.
For the inside I used
"Christmas Blessings"
 from Eureka Stamps
and colored the holly and berries with colored pencils.

Thanks for stopping by,
I hope you've at least made a good dent in your
Christmas cards if you are making them.
Mine are mostly done, but I keep making odd cards here and there.

Hope to see you again soon.
Until then, Happy Crafting!



No comments: