My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Give Thanks

Hello!
I hope you're having a wonderful day!
Today I have a Thanksgiving card to show you.
The other day I was trying something new that didn't
work out for me and I had a few of these pumpkins,
so I decided to make a Thanksgiving card with one 
of them.  This is what I came up with.
I cut the pumpkin and the vine/leaf 
from some paper that I had in my stash
using a die and the Cuttlebug.
I used a bit of Distress Ink to tone down
the orange and white of the pumpkin
and give the leaf etc. a little variation,
then I glued the pieces together.
The striped panel is a scrap I had in my stash.
The "Give Thanks" is part of the 
Give Thanks stamp
(#34109) from Biblical Impressions
The entire stamp reads
"Give Thanks
to the Lord"
I masked off the part that I didn't
want to stamp before I inked up the stamp, 
removed the mask and then stamped directly onto
the card with 
The card needed a little something more,
so I added some bronze colors sequins
I left the inside of this card blank for the time being.
I may stamp a Thanksgiving message or write 
a personal note when I use this card.

I'm glad you stopped in today.
Come again soon,
you never know what you'll find on
Kristie Kreates.

Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: