My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, October 7, 2019

Challenge Swap - Halloween

Halloween isn't too far away, so my friend Lisa, 
should be able to use this soon.
The theme for our last swap was 
Halloween.
I decided to make a bag book with the
Halloween theme.  The challenge I made for myself
was to do something different with it, I decided to make 
the tags something a little different.
A friend suggested I make them with a candy theme,
and that got me to thinking.
We always have snack items at My Happy Place, 
where I was making this, so I used different candy and
snack wrappers for the tags.
I happened to have a small pad that was fall and 
Halloween themed paper and that worked out
perfectly.  I designed and cut the spider with my 
Silhouette. I cut it out of adhesive foil vinyl and 
added the googly eyes.
Each double page has spaces for pictures and/or journalling.
Some of them had pockets at the side for
the tags.
Here is the first tag made with a Hershey' Kisses
package.
Love the owls!
A Cracker Jack box worked perfectly for a tag.

I cut this from a box of Rice Krispie Treats
and it works great.

I think this tag is my favorite.
Starburst on one side......
Bazooka Bubble Gum on the other side.
No, I didn't chew all that gum. 
Or eat all those treats for that matter.
LOL!
Lisa loved the book,
she has kids that still dress up and do
trick or treating, so she will be able to make use of 
it this year.
I love how it turned out too.

Thanks for spending time on my blog, 
I hope you'll stop by again soon.
Until then,
Happy Crafting!



No comments: