My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween Cards

Happy Halloween!
Today I'm sharing a couple cards I made for
Halloween.
I made this spinner card using 
I stamped the image onto white card stock, 
colored it, adhered it with temporary adhesive
to another piece of card stock and fussy cut it.
Adding the other card stock to the back gives 
that second layer to sandwich the thread
to make the spinner mechanism.  It also
gives a nice clean look to the back
of the image.
I didn't want the sentiment and what I wrote
to show through the front of the card,
so I made a circle flip up the same size as
the cut out in the front of the card.
Where I stamped Happy Halloween and
signed the card.
This card was an odd size, so I made my own 
envelope with my 
I stamped 
and colored it for a festive look, 
using colored pencils.
The other card I made was this
spider card.
I think he turned out pretty cute.
I love the little shoes I made for him too!
It was a little bit of a challenge getting him into 
the envelope, but since I made my own envelope
I made it happen.  I just hope he arrived okay, 
having been squished into the envelope.
I attached a card base to the bottom, 
where I stamped a greeting and could sign the card.
I stamped the envelope with 

I hope the kids I sent these to enjoyed them,
and had a frightfully good Halloween.

Thanks for stopping by today,
hope you enjoyed your Halloween.
Come again soon,
until then 
don't eat too much candy!




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: