My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Crochet Easter Animals

Hello and Happy Easter!
When I saw the pattern for this little chick,
I knew I had to make it for Marie's Easter basket.
It was so easy to make and worked up 
quick.  I made it while I was watching TV one 
evening.  I love how it turned out and I bet she'll
love it too.
If you're interested in the pattern you can find it
Then I found patterns for other animals and had to make
this cat, or mowmow as Marie says.
I'll be honest, I had a hard time with the face and I'm
not totally satisfied with it, but it's the best I could
do.
Here is the post for this pattern.
This lady has so many beautiful patterns,
if you are interested in crocheting animals especially,
you should check her out.
.
And I couldn't help myself when I saw
This was the easiest and fastest one of all.
And I learned a new stitch making this.
I'm not sure what I'll put into this little cup,
but I'll figure something out.
Marie is sure getting some cute handmade
things in her Easter basket this year.

Thanks for stopping in and spending time here.
I hope, if you crochet, that you'll check out the links
above and give some of the patterns a try.
Come again soon,
until then,
learn something new!





No comments: