My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, March 26, 2021

Placecards Make a Dinner More Special

Hello everyone!
Today I have some place cards to show you.
For St. Patrick's Day we had the kids over for 
corned beef and cabbage dinner.
At the last minute, about an hour or so before they 
were to arrive, I decided to make place cards.  I saw
this little game online and thought I'd use it.
Well sort of.  Since many of the names would be the same
I used it in a different way than the instructions say.
I use first letters of the first names and middle names.
Kelsie, Brad, Me, Dave
Jaryd, Sara, Marie
Turned out that all 3 of them have the same middle initial.
I know we're after St. Patrick's Day,
but I think place cards are nice and make any dinner
a little special.  I usually only do them for holidays,
but they could be done at any time.
They are a quick and easy addition to a special meal.
After dinner we did a couple family pictures.
Back Kelsie, Brad, Jaryd
Front Sara, Marie, Me Dave and Molly
Here are Kelsie, Jaryd, Sara and Marie in the
shirts I made them for St. Patrick's Day.
They love how they turned out.

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you have enjoyed this post and have
been inspired in some way.
Come again soon,
until then,
do something different and unexpected.





 

No comments: