My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Watercolor and Doodle Card

Welcome to my blog!
Today I'm showing you a birthday card I
made for my daughter, Kelsie.
You may have seen this watercolor piece before, 
as I've had it in my stash for quite a while and 
I'm sure I showed it when I made it.
I put down some colors on a piece of water color paper
and doodled onto it with a black pen.
I haven't done a lot of this kind of artwork, but I do love
how it turned out.  I've been saving this piece for just
the right occasion. And Kelsie's birthday was
the perfect time to make a card with it.
I think she loved it and I know she'll have it 
on display somewhere.
Since it was an odd sized card at 
6"x6 1/2"  I made my own envelope for it with 
some paper from my stash.  She loves
animal prints and I thought this paper had
an animal-ish look to it.

Thanks for coming by today to see what I've
been up to lately!
I hope you have enjoyed your time here and
will come back soon.
Until then,
use something from your stash that you
forgot about.

 

No comments: