My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, March 14, 2021

St. Partick's Day Shirts

Hello and Happy St. Patrick's Day
I know it's a couple days early, but 
I wanted to give you a look at the shirts
I made for the kids.
Sara requested these and they were really a
breeze to make.
She ordered all the shirts and the HTV and
it was delivered to me from Amazon.
Sara is Irish and we do have some Irish in 
our background, so celebrating St. Patrick's Day
is in the blood.
This is the one I made for Marie.
She ordered larger shirts for her and Kelsie, 
as what do you do with it after the holiday?
Wear it for pajamas, right?  And bigger is better
for that.
Jaryd gets a hoodie.
And last but not least, is Kelsie's.
Here is a look at them all.
I used Chameleon vinyl from Vinyl Frog
This chameleon HTV is pretty cool and
changes color, depending on the lighting.
You can see some of the color change on 
Jaryd's hoodie.  I used the same vinyl on
all the shirts, but you can see different colors
on his and also in the lower corner of the picture.
I used the same type of vinyl, but a different 
brand for the Christmas gifts I made.
Be sure if you use any HTV that you check the
directions.  This brand calls for a cold peel,
the one I used at Christmas calls for a hot peel.
They are both easy to use, just have to be sure you
are using it correctly.
I will say that the cold peel is a bit harder to peel and
it leaves it a little wrinkled, to "fix" that, I pop the item
back into the heat press for a few seconds and
it looks great. Be sure there is always something covering
the vinyl in the heat press or when you iron it.

Thanks for stopping in today and I hope you'll come again 
soon. You never know what you'll see on
Kristie Kreates!









Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


 

No comments: