My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, July 24, 2021

I'm Taking A Little Break

 Hi crafty people!
Just wanted to let you know I'm taking a little break.
July is a very busy month for me and I haven't had
a lot of time for creating.
I'm taking a little vacation to visit some friends
and while I'm there a couple of us will be going to 
Inspiration Inn Bloom
for a few days of cropping and crafting fun.
Here are a few pictures that I have taken during other 
visits. This place is gorgeous, don't be jealous. LOL

I know this picture looks dark, but the lighting
is actually great, especially with all the windows.
Each table has a comfortable chair, a cutting mat, cup holder,
light and electric tower to plug in any other 
tools etc that we might need.

This is the room Mary and I stay in.
There are a lot of themed rooms,
I think they can accommodate
27 guests in all.

Upstairs there are more guests rooms and a 
wonderful craft supply store.

Fabulous kitchen
Gorgeous patio
Huge eating area

From the back outside, all those windows are in the 
main room where we do our crafting.
After our weekend here we will be doing at least part
of the Ohio Paper Crafting Shop Hop with some friends.
All in all it should be a wonderful time away.
I'll be back in August and give you a look at what I get
done at the crop.
Until then,
enjoy your summer!



No comments: