My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Ohio Paper Crafting Shop Hop

Hello crafty people.
I took a much needed little trip to visit friends, go to a
weekend crop and go on the Ohio Paper Crafting Shop Hop.
I had so much fun with my friends and we hit all 10 shops on  
the hop in just 3 days.  We drove nearly 800 miles around the state
of Ohio.  We shopped, we talked, we laughed (a LOT), we stopped
at parks to have lovely car picnics, went to a rummage sale and a Goodwill store
and even stopped at an Amish fruit, veggie and bakery stand a couple times.
All in all it was a wonderful, exhausting trip.
Here are some of the things I found along the way.

I think this might be my favorite purchase of the trip.
I am a huge fan of watercolors and this paper pad really 
hit the spot for me.  It's just gorgeous!

Here are just a few of the papers in the pad.

There are multiples of each and they are all double sided.

There are all different colors in this pad,

some are bright and some are lighter more subtle colors.

Every single one of them it gorgeous.
Now I have to be sure to use them and not horde them.

Princess paper for my granddaughter's layouts,
and the other is just because it's cool and I'll find a use
for it, maybe as borders or on cards, one day you'll see it on
a project here.

Told you I love watercolor look.  Found these beautiful
individual papers and got multiples of each.  
I've already used some of them.

A variety of random papers that I loved.

And Harry Potter paper is always a plus with me.

Mickey Mouse is always a favorite.

These are hard to see, I know, they are vellum
with a Christmas theme.  One of the shops had them for
4/$1.00, had to get some of each.

Picked up a variety of goodies that I didn't know I
needed. That Elf on a Shelf will sure come in handy.

I was excited to find a storage tin for my Gel Plate,
but I think I might just make a new one to put into this tin.
Stencils are always handy, especially with the Paper Glaze I 
bought to try out.  And that die from Altenew is one I've wanted for a while.
The other thing in this picture is a package of clear envelopes,
can't wait to send something out in those.

I got a nice variety of stamps and a 3D embossing folder
I guess you can see that I love floral stamps.

Here are a few things I got at the rummage sale we stopped
at. I got a lot more than this, but most of it was clothes for my
granddaughter and I didn't think you needed to see all of them.
This was the biggest rummage sale I have ever seen, it was amazing
and we all came out with some great deals.

We took a little drive off the beaten path and happened
to see these beautiful little fawn.
We also saw fields and marshes of gorgeous flowers
and plenty of birds too.

These are pictures of what our passports looked like.
Each shop would stamp our passport and once we were
done with the hop, our names were place into a drawing for 
some wonderful prizes.

Keep your fingers crossed that I win one of their
fabulous prizes.

And last, but not least, my traveling companions.
Mary, Amy, Me, Janice and Peggy.

We had our pictures taken in all but one shop.
I haven't figured out how to make a picture of us at that shop yet.

Where ever we were random people were kind enough to
take pictures for us.

The shops were lovely and the other crafters were
friendly.

Inspiration Inn Bloom is where I had been for the 
weekend crop with Mary the weekend before we did 
the hop.

The local shop in Toledo that we know best.

Chaos is kind of what it was for these three days, running
from one place to the next.

We almost missed getting in this picture.  LOL

This was the first shop we went to, drove about 3.5 hrs to
get here and then made our way back, stopping at a couple
other shops on our way.

Thanks for stopping in today.
Did any of you take in this Shop Hop?
If not, and you can travel around Ohio, you
should give it a try next year.
Many thanks to my traveling companions for the
comfortable ride, tasty food, great company and the
enormous amount of laughter. I haven't laughed that
hard in years.


No comments: