My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, August 23, 2021

Layouts From My Weekend Crop

Welcome crafty people!
While I was on my little vacation,
I spent a weekend at
Inspiration Inn Bloom
which is located in Ohio.
I spent the time with a group of wonderful friends
and had a fabulous time.
Now I know you are going to look at these and say
"That's all she got done?"
and my answer would be 
"Yes, it is"
I'm a very slow scrapper, I take a lot of time to 
pick the pictures, then the paper I want to use and even 
more time figuring out what I'll do and where to put the 
pictures.
Lately, I've been trying to think outside the box and
do some things that are a little different on some of my
layouts.
I definitely have a style and I'm trying to, not necessarily change
that, but add to it.
"Many Faces Of Marie"
This is one of my favorites of the weekend.
When there are a bunch of cute pictures that don't have 
a common theme or event, this is the perfect kind of layout
to use them.  I love how it turned out.
We are lucky enough to get Marie at least once a week 
for a whole day.  Grandpa plays with her a lot and they
have formed a fabulous bond.
This was her first snow of 2020, 2019 she was too young
to know about snow, but these pictures are so precious.
The second page are a few of the things I made for 
Marie to keep her cozy and warm.
I need to get started on some new ones for this winter.
This was our first Easter egg coloring event for our family.
We had so much fun and Marie did a great job coloring
her eggs.
This is when I realized that we really need to take more pictures
of the rest of us and not only pictures of Marie.  LOL
'2021 Maynard Egg Decorating Contest"
We each colored and decorated one special egg to
put into our contest.  Then on Easter we posted them on
Facebook (with no names) and asked our family and friends 
to vote for their favorite in the bunch.  
If you click on the picture, you
can enlarge it and see who won and what he had to
say about the win.
It was so much fun, we plan to do it every year.
"Pretty Easter Princess"
That's our Marie, she looked like a beautiful little
ballerina.  I used tulle to mimic the skirt of her dress
on the page.  It looks so pretty and absolutely precious.
Here's a close up that shows the tulle.
Yes, it does get a bit crushed in the protector sleeve,
but it still looks pretty.

Thanks for stopping in today to see what I've made.
I hope you'll come back soon and see what else I've been up to.
Until then,
think outside the box!

 

No comments: