My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Happy Birthday Baby Boy

Hello!
Welcome to Kristie Kreates.
Today I'm showing you the card I made for my
baby's birthday.
My baby, Jaryd, is 29 yrs old now.
How did that happen?
Here is my little man when he was just a baby.
He was 10 lb 3 oz when he was born, so we called him
a little man from the get go.
Such a cutie!
And I still have that little outfit!
Now my baby boy is 6'3" tall and is a Dad himself.  He's grown to be
a wonderful man and father that we are so proud of.
He has always been a joy in my life and continues to make 
me smile and laugh.
I made a simple card using a picture of him with his daughter.
On the inside I wrote a personal note to him.
You really don't have to do a lot to make a card that has
impact, so use your imagination and any card will turn out
beautiful.

Thanks for stopping to see what I've been up to lately.
Come again soon, you never know what you'll find at
Kristie Kreates!







 

No comments: