My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, August 27, 2021

Newset Layouts

Hello everyone!
Today I have more layouts to show you.
I've been really moving along on catching up with 
scrapbooking the last couple years.
Most of my pages are of our granddaughter, Marie,
but I've also been scrapping in a lot of family events and pictures too.
Marie loves to get comfortable when she eats
Check out her feet in the pictures on the left page.
I love these pictures that my daughter in law took of Marie
and had to do something special with them.
All the hearts are cut from background papers that I have
created.  I LOVE how this turned out.
Check out our girl with her cool sunglasses.
Yes, I do scrap way out of order, but at least they are
getting done.  Baby's first Christmas.  That's my daughter
holding her precious niece.
The Maynard and Phillips families have been doing things
together since Jaryd and Brian (and the rest of us) met when they
were 3 yrs old.  They are now 29.
I love this layout with my second family.
I have a whole scrapbook dedicated to what 
our two families did together over the years.

Thanks for popping in today, 
come again and see what I'm creating lately.
Until then,
enjoy your crafting!

 

No comments: