My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Leveling Up To Husband

Hello Crafty people!
Today I have a shirt to show you.
My son was organizing a small bachelor party for my 
future son in law and asked me to make a shirt for Brad.
Jaryd gave me the idea and I went with it.
Of course, I first had the wrong kind of controller.
Who knew there was a difference between 
x-box and Play station controllers?

I think it turned out nice and Jaryd and Brad were
both happy with it.
Good thing he likes to wear his shirts on the
larger side.
Here's a picture of Brad and Jaryd
the day of the party.
It was a last minute project, but I think 
it turned out great.

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you're having a nice crafty day.
Come again soon,
you never know what you'll see on 
Kristie Kreates!



 

No comments: