My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, April 29, 2022

Rolly Pollies

Hello!
Welcome to Kristie Kreates.
I haven't shown you a scrapbooking layout for quite a while,
so I thought I'd show you this one today.
Our little granddaughter, Marie,  was enrolled in Rollie Pollies
and just loved it.
Once a week, she and, usually Daddy, would go to the gym for some
time together and she got some great time to
jump, run, do summersaults and more.
I was lucky enough to take her a few times and had so much fun 
with her.
These are some of the pictures from the first time I went with her
and Jaryd.
Unfortunately, she isn't going anymore, as they have bought
a house and it's too far to drive to be able to go.
She did get a good start and loves to do "gymnastics" on her own
or with some of us.  She's pretty fearless and believe me,
she can sure walk a balance beam a lot better than I can.

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you have been inspired in some way.
Come again soon.
Until then,
try something daring!

 

No comments: