My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, April 17, 2022

Happy Easter

Hello and Happy Easter!
Today I'm showing you the Easter card I 
made for my sweet 98 yr old Aunt who lives
in a nursing home.
I knew she would love this little bunny,
so I stamped colored and fussy cut him and
adhered him to the front a a card with a 
Action Wobbler.
The background was inked with Distress Ink and
a home made cloud stencil.
I made this a 3D card and added the stamped,
colored and fussy cut flowers to the front.
The grass was just free hand cut from green 
glitter card stock.
If you are interested in learning to make this
type of 3D card you can see how 
Jennifer McGuire does it in
It's really quite easy to make and you 
can even make it with 2 different layers.
It folds flat to easily send in an envelope.

Thank you for coming by today and I hope
you have a blessed Easter.
Come again soon.
Until then,
watch a video and try something new.



 

No comments: