My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, April 9, 2022

Birthday Cards from Self Challenge

Hello everyone!
My last post was about a self challenge,
this is a continuation of that challenge.
I had these poppy images colored and just
waiting for the right time to use them.
And I found it.
I fussy cut this image with a small white boarder and
adhered it to a blue card base.  
The sentiment was heat embossed with white
This Happy Birthday sentiment is from a 
Kelly Creates set
The card didn't look complete until I used a 
to add the dash lines around the card.
For the sentiment I used this one from 
Impression Obsession Stamps, but 
I couldn't find it sold anywhere online.
Next I fussy cut this image and made a card with it.
I love the colors on this card and poppies are one of 
my favorite flowers.
Again I use a Happy Birthday sentiment for this card
and the same sentiment inside the card.
I think these were the two easiest cards that I made
while doing this challenge.  What could be easier than 
using a beautiful image that I had already colored?

Thanks for coming by today, I hope you have been 
inspired in some way and will come again soon.
Until then,
use your stash!









Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.





 

No comments: