My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, October 6, 2022

Halloween Cards

Welcome!
Halloween will be here before we know it,
so I decided I better get a few cards made.
Today I have 2 of those cards to share with you.
This one was very simple to make.  I sketched a
pumpkin and cut it out, then traced it onto the back of
this burlap "paper" and assembled the pieces into
a jack o lantern.
I found the background paper in my stash and thought
it would be perfect for the background.
I used the left over piece of the background paper inside the card,
stamped the web, spider and sentiment onto a piece of
white card stock, mounted them and I was all set.
This card was also very simple.
The color doesn't show up correctly for some reason,
it's actually a dark purple color.
I stamped the ghosts with white ink, then fussy cut one more 
and mounted it over one of the ghosts.
Stamped Happy Halloween and was all set with the front
of the card.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the spider web,
then the BOO over the top of it.
I cut around the BOO and adhered it inside the card.
These are very simple ways to make cards pretty quickly.
I really like how they turned out.

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you've been inspired in some way.
Come again soon and I'll show you a couple more
Halloween cards.
Until then,
BOO!!!

 

No comments: