My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Happy Mail

Hello!
 Have you ever given or received Happy Mail?
Happy mail can be anything that you want it to be.
Many crafters give and receive things that can be used
in projects, what ever they may be.
I decided to share some things from my stash with my 
friend Mary and made up a little envelope of 
items to use in her junk journal making.
She has gotten me into making junk journals too.
This is the card I made and sent with the goodies.
I used some of my stash of eco-dyed papers to 
make this card.  I thought 'be creative' was perfect 
for this card for her.
These are some of the items I sent her,
most of them are from old books or catalogs
that I have collected. There are some stickers in there too.
I had some die cuts that I cut for her and some pieces of 
papers and cork, tags and cards and a bit of ribbon.
You never know what you can use in a junk journal,
anything goes.
Hopefully she will be able to use these goodies and
enjoy them.

Thanks for popping over today and spending some time
with me.  
Have you gotten into the junk journal craze?
I love making them and seeing what I can come up with
using some of my "junk"
Come again soon and I'll show you some pages from one
of the junk journals that I recently made.
Until then,
check out junk journalling videos and see if it's 
something you'd enjoy.

No comments: