My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, May 4, 2024

Mom/Dad and Baby Stuffies

Hello everyone!
I hope you're having beautiful spring weather where you are.
Our weather has been up and down. 
One day it's in the 70s the next it's in the 40s,
but I'm confident that spring/summer will come and stay soon.
Today I have some stuffies I made for the grands for Easter.
I, again, used my book
I made 2 of each animal this time.
A Mom/Dad and a baby.
I made these elephants for Asher.
To make the different sizes, I simply used
different sized hooks.
Here is the Mom/Dad
And here is baby elephant.
Asher loved them.
These are the turtles I made for Marie.
Their heads seemed to have come out
a little tipped.  I decided they are both just
being inquisitive and that's why their heads
are tipped. lol
Here is Mom/Dad carrying little baby on it's back.
Here they are having a little kiss for each other.
Mom/Dad alone.
Baby just being cute.
Marie loved her turtles.
I was pleased with them and love that I made a pair
for each of the kids.

I'm glad you stopped by today to see what
I've been up to and I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then,
double your fun!



 

No comments: