My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, September 8, 2024

Doilies for Clumsy Cloud Gifts

Hello everyone!
My girls, Kelsie, my daughter and Sara, my daughter in law,
have a business called Clumsy Cloud Gifts.
A little while ago they asked me to make them some 
doilies for their display.
These are just 2 of the doilies I crocheted for them.
Unfortunately, I totally forgot to take pictures of the others
that I made for them.
This heart was the last one I made, with the crochet 
thread that was left after making a bunch of others.
I love how it turned out.
This is one of the purple ones I made for them.
It doesn't lay totally flat, but that's okay, as it works for
what they need it for.
All the doilies I made for them, I made up as I went.
I kind of fly by the seat of my pants on these.
They are happy with them and that's the most important thing.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you'll be back again.
Until then,
think something up and make it!







 

No comments: