My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, September 14, 2024

I Love You Cards

Hello everyone!
Today I'm sharing a couple cards I made for my 
grandbabies.
Every now and then I like to send them cards, just to 
let them know I'm thinking of them and love them.
After all, who doesn't love to get snail mail, 
especially when you are 2 and 4 yrs old?!?!
This card was made for Marie, she is 4 yrs old
and she loved the funny bird I put on the front of
this card.
Inside I wrote, "Flying by to say I love you."
This card was for Asher who is 2 yrs old.
Inside I wrote "Sending you a big sloppy kiss."
He loved the dog on the front.
Both these cards were made with things from my
stash.  I had already stamped the images and 
colored them with colored pencils.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you will come again soon.
Until then,
send someone a card for no reason.



 

No comments: