My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, March 20, 2015

Diagonal Stripes With Foil

One of my favorite blogs is 
where I recently saw this post and 
was inspired to make the card below.
It's very hard to see, but I used silver tape 
for some of the stripes.
I had a very difficult time getting a good photograph
of this card, that tape just reflected and looked black in the
pictures.
So you'll have to use your imagination and imagine that those
dark stripes are the shiny silver that they are.
This picture isn't the best either, but it shows that
they are silver.
Jennifer used a product that is actually made for
crafting, where as I used some silver foil tape that I got
at a hardware store. 
Apparently it is used on ductwork, what do I know?
It works great for crafting.
I love using products that are not necessarily 
made for crafting, but work for it just the same.
Do some wandering around your local hardware
store, you never know what you'll find.

Thanks for stopping by,
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Roxie said...

Now that's a fun card, I like all the colors and foil and the simplicity of layout and labor is a plus!

Susan (rainy) said...

This is beautiful! Love the bold and shiny stripes. Cool design, Kristie.