My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Happy Birthday with Enamel Dots

Last week I posted a tutorial on
on how to make your own enamel dots.
Here is another card that I used some of those 
dots on.
It's a simple card and I think the dots give it a 
nice pop.
They are easy to make and fun to use,
so be sure to check out the tutorial.
And come again soon for more ideas for 
using these enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by today,
hope you've been inspired in some way.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: