My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, March 30, 2015

Somebunny Loves You


Hello crafty people!
Today I'm sharing a cute little card with you.
I love this "Daydreaming Bunny" image from 
I stamped him with Versa Fine ink and colored 
him with colored pencils, blending the colors with 
odorless mineral spirits.
The sentiment
"Some Bunny" is also from QKR Stampede.
I fussy cut the bunny and used foam tape to adhere him 
to the card base.
I don't know what I'll use this card for,
but I think it's adorable.

Thanks for stopping by, come again 
soon.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

It is an adorable card, Kristie. Bunny is just so cute and sweetly colored.