My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Dorky Bird

Hi crafty friends!
Back again with a couple Easter cards.
These cards are a little different than the
average Easter card.
I guess the only thing that makes them 
Easter is the inside.
I love this Dorky Bird and thought it would
be cute to use for Easter cards.
I stamped, colored and fussy cut it, then
adhered it to the card with an Action Wobble
I think the Action Wobble makes it look like she is
waving. 
The background papers are from my scrap stash.
Inside I added a panel that I stamped and colored.
I used Happy Easter and simply colored them 
different for each card.


Now just to get them addressed and sent out.
Thanks for popping in,
I hope you're getting ready for Easter,
I know I am.
Until next time,
keep calm and carry on.




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can

see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.



No comments: