My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Party Poopers Card

Hi everyone!
I need a card for my great nephew's birthday,
since he loves animals, I thought this would be the
perfect card for him.  He'll be 3 yrs old on the 17th.
I stamped 
from Stamp On It
onto watercolor paper and colored it with my
I stamped the golden dog and the black and white one
again onto scrap pieces and colored them the same as
the original.
I fussy cut the extra images.
The black and white dog is adhered over the original with
foam tape.  The golden one is adhered with a 
The background was also colored with water color crayons.
I hope this video works for you, sometimes it does
and sometimes it doesn't, but I can't figure out why or
how to fix that.
Inside I stamped this Happy Birthday sentiment
with a stamp that I took off a wood block, so 
I don't know what company it is from.
I colored it with colored pencils.
I think Emmett will love this card, especially since it
has the movement of the action wobbler.

Thanks for stopping by today, 
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then,
try making something a little interactive.



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: