My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Somebunny Loves You

Hi All!
I'm here with a couple more Easter cards for you.
These cards could actually be used in other ways, 
by just putting a different sentiment inside.
I think they'd make great encouragement cards.
I stamped "Daydreaming Bunny" onto white card stock 
and colored him with colored pencils, then fussy cut him.
I adhered him to the card front with an Action Wobble.
The background papers are from my scrap stash.
Here is my other one, done with different colors and 
papers. The sentiment is "Some bunny"
Inside I stamped a simple Happy Easter.
Both cards are a kraft card stock base.

I hope these cards bring a smile to those who receive them.
Hope you like them too,
thanks for stopping in today.
See you again soon,
until then,
don't eat too much chocolate!




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: