My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Dream

Hi all!
Is it spring like in your area yet?
Here in Western NY, as of the time I'm writing 
this post, we are just coming through an ice storm.
Luckily it wasn't as bad as they predicted, but still,
it's mid April, it should be more spring than winter.
This is what it looks like outside my kitchen window right now.
That isn't even really snow, it's frozen over ice pellets. 
At least it isn't solid ice, right?!?!
So, today I'm going to bring something bright, cheerful 
and springy to my blog.
I wanted to try out the water color markers that
I picked up a while ago.
I bought an inexpensive set at 
Michael's that were on sale.
I believe they are Artist Loft.
I've seen several videos recently
using markers, so thought I'd give it a try.
I stamped the image onto watercolor paper with
Using the MISTI is a great help, because the 
watercolor paper has texture and is more difficult
to get a clear crisp image.  With the MISTI I could 
stamp it as many times as needed, with no problem.
I found the I really enjoyed coloring with these 
markers, they blended nicely using an aqua pen.
This is the sentiment I stamped on the inside of the card.

I love how this card turned out and I'll
definitely be using those watercolor marker 
again soon.

Things have been a little hectic around here lately,
I'm working on designing and making the 
invitations for my son's wedding,
so forgive me if I don't get things posted 
as often as I like to.
I'll try to give y'all a sneak peak of what I'm
working with for the invitations soon.

Thanks for spending some time with me,
I hope to 'see' you again soon.
Until then,
try something new!




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: