My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Easter Favors

Hi blog friends!
I know I'm late with an Easter post, but I wanted to share 
with you the favors I made for my Easter guests.
As usual, I decided pretty last minute that I would 
make something for each place setting.
I don't know why I do this, I know I like to have something
for my guests, but always decide to make it at the last minute.
A couple days before Easter I picked up some things for 
the favors and the day before I decided that I would make
little tags to go on the bags.
I did a few different designs, all stamps from my stash
from when I was on a few design teams.
I've been playing with ink lately and making
background sheets to use when I need them.
This was what was left after I made the tags.
I used alcohol inks on some glossy paper
and I love the results.
Each goodie bag had a little package of 
chocolate chip cookies, some orange chocolate
sponge candy, and a few Reese's cups and Cadbury mini eggs.
Here they are all ready to go on the table.
This one is made with 
This one is 
This one is
There were 3 of the guys that love hot sauce
and since we had ham and they love it on ham,
I thought it would be the perfect little favor for them.
All the images were stamped with VersaFine, Onyx Black ink
colored with colored pencils, fussy cut, then adhered to the back
ground piece.
The sentiment is from a set that I got on clearance, 
because it had no outer wrapping, so I have no idea what
company it is from.
This is what each place setting looked like.
We had a wonderful Easter and I hope you did too.
Like I said, I know it's late for an Easter post,
but this kind of favor can be done for any 
dinner or event, it can be pulled together 
very quickly.
You don't have to stamp, color and fussy cut
everything.  You can just as easily, stamp a sentiment,
trim it down and put it on a little goodie bag, candy bar
or whatever you like.
I love doing this for my guests.

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you'll pop in again soon.
Until then,
create something beautiful.



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.




No comments: