My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

100 yr old Vet Card

Hello fellow crafters!
Today I'm showing you a card that I made
for a gentleman who was turning 100 in
early October.  I saw the story on facebook and
since I'm a big sucker for these kind of things,
I decided that I'd send him a card.
I'm sure he received well over 100 cards
and I was glad mine was one of them.
I'm sorry this picture isn't better,
it's very difficult to get a good picture
I heat embossed the star pattern with 
metallic card stock, this creates a pretty cool
look, which doesn't really show in the picture.
I used purple embossing powder for the 
sentiment.
Inside I embossed a simple 
happy birthday greeting.
I made an envelope and decorated that too.
I hope he enjoyed my card and that it added
some smiles to his special day.
Have you ever sent a card to someone
you don't know?

Thanks for stopping in today and spending
time here.
I hope you have been inspired in some way.
Until next time,
spread some handmade kindness!




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: