My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, November 22, 2019

Becky's Christmas Swap

Hello crafting fans.
I belong to a facebook group of friends
that are all into crafting and art of various
types.
We decided to do a Christmas gift swap
and the gal who I made my gifts for 
is very into crocheting.
I decided to make her a bag to carry some of
her work in.  I downloaded the yarn and crochet hook
pattern from The Craft Chop and cut it from
I then used my heat press to add it to the bag.
For this little bag for her crochet hooks,
I altered the original design and made the
crochet hooks.
I designed my own wording and cut them
then added them to the little pouch.
I think she'll get a kick out of this.
I'm very happy with the way these gifts turned out
and I'm pretty sure Becky will enjoy them too.
I wanted to send a card along with the gift, so
I made this spinner card. The Santa is on a string and
before putting the card in the envelope I will spin it around.
When she opens the card the Santa will spin.
This is made from the 
and colored with colored pencils.
Inside the card, I made a flap that shows through 
the front of the card, once she opens the card, she can
lift the flap to read the sentiment..
I also made a Christmas envelope to go with the card,

Thanks for coming and spending some time with me
today.  I hope you have been inspired in some way
and will come again soon.
Until then,
make something nice for someone else!





Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: