My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, September 13, 2021

Layouts and Stamping with Marie

Hello and welcome to Kristie Kreates!
Today I have a couple more layouts to show you
and a special little project from my granddaughter
Sometimes, a toddlers hair just isn't what you want it to be.
And you know what, we don't care and neither does she.
Last Christmas we had the first 
Maynard Family Ugly Sweater Cookie Contest.
We each decorated a cookie and then I posted them on 
Facebook and asked people to vote.  It was so much fun
that we're probably going to do another contest this year.
And from my Granddaughter, Marie, we have this beautiful
stamping project.  It was the first time she every stamped.
It was a bit of a challenge, but she finally got the idea and
stamped some pretty good images.
In one of my next posts showing layouts, you'll see what I did
with her project.  I look forward to doing more and more crafting
with her.  She already loves to color and paint and I think she's
going to love learning new techniques.

I'm so glad you stopped to visit for a while today and hope you'll
come again soon.
Until then, 
happy crafting!

No comments: