My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Alcohol Ink Stash Card

Good day to you all!
Today I have a card that I made when I decided to 
just use papers from my stash of  background papers 
that I made in the past.
I challenged myself to use this background piece that
I wasn't all that crazy about.
I decided to embrace the circles, so I punched out
the scalloped circles from another piece from my stash,
then the small circles from a scrap of the orange piece.
I layered them up and adhered it to a scrap of yellow card stock.
I stamped the sentiment on another scrap of yellow card stock.
Added onto a white card base and it was done.
This is a little different than my usual style,
but I think I did pretty good with a piece I didn't care for.

Thanks for coming by to check out what I've been creating.
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then,
try working with something different and out of your
comfort zone.

 

No comments: