My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Gifts for the Twinkies

Hello!  I hope you are having a lovely day!
Today I have a couple gifts I crocheted to show you.
We have a cousin that has twin girls, they call them
the Twinkies.  Dave was going to visit them
and asked if I could make something for him to 
take to them as a gift.
Jaryd and Sara had given me this book a few years ago
as a gift and I have been making animals for the
grandkids ever since.
I decided to make a couple animals for the Twinkies.
I made this robin bird for one,
and this jelly fish for the other.
I don't know which twin got which,
but Dave said they loved them.
I'm thinking they will probably share them
with each other.
I really enjoy making these
arigurumi animals
and am working on a couple more
for Marie and Asher for Easter.
I'll be posting about the ones I made them
for Valentine's Day soon.

Thanks for spending some time here today,
I hope you enjoyed your visit.
Do you crochet?
If you do, have you made any animals?
If you haven't, give it a try and if you don't crochet,
there is no time like the present to learn.
Hope to see you again soon.



 

No comments: