My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, February 10, 2024

Hogs & Kisses and a Card From the Elves

Hello and Welcome!
Today I have a couple cards that were created
as special Valentine cards
My grandchildren have Elves that visit at 
Christmas time.  They are always sad to see them
leave after Christmas.
I thought they would like to receive a card from
them for Valentine's day,
so I made this one.
I wrote a not inside and signed it from 
Bernadette and Bernard.
I think they will be very surprised to receive it.
This card was made and sent to a school in
Ohio.  A friend posted that they class was
trying to get cards from all states, so I 
decided to be sure they had one from 
New York.
I think it tuned out pretty cute.
I used a simple sentiment inside the card,
then signed my name and where I live.
I hope they got at least one from each state.

Thanks for stopping in today,
and I hope you'll come again soon.
Until then,
make a card and give someone a smile.

 

No comments: