My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Valentines for Family

Hello Everyone!
Today I'm showing you the 
Valentine's cards I made for my family.
I don't always send out Valentine's, but 
I needed to make a couple and just decided to
keep going.
I just went with things I had available and
created as I went.
I'm pretty happy with the way they turned ou.
This one goes to my hubby.
This one to my son and daughter in law.
This one to my daughter and son in law.
This one to my granddaughter.
This to my grandson.
and this one to my 
100 yr old Aunt Marilyn.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you have enjoyed your time and
been inspired in some way.
Do you send out Valentine's Day cards?
Hope to see you again soon.
Until then,
have a LOVEly Valentine's Day!





 

No comments: