My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, June 24, 2024

Pre-K Graduation Card

Hello everyone!
It's that time of year and graduations are happening every day.
Our sweet granddaughter, Marie, graduated from Pre-K
and this is the card I made for her.
It's a very simple card, but she loved it anyway.
I wrote a personal note on the inside to her and 
put a few dollars in it.
She was thrilled with that and it will go into her
piggy bank till the next time she goes on a 
shopping trip.
Here is a picture of our amazing girl.
She is so proud that she'll be going to the 
big kid school in the fall.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope
you'll come by again soon.
Until then,
encourage a child!








 

No comments: