My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, June 28, 2024

Pre-K Graduation Banner

Hello everyone!
I hope you are having a beautiful summer.
We had some crazy hot days last week, but now it's cooled
down and is much nicer.
Today I'd like to show you the banner I made for my 
granddaughter, Marie for her Pre-K graduation.
After graduation we went back to their house for a little
party of cupcakes and fun.
Click on each picture and you'll be able to see it better.
I chose pictures from her first day of school, through
to the end of school.
I used little banner stickers to put Pre-K graduate across the
top of the banner
All the pictures were strung on curling ribbon and 
curls tied on.
The big banner is one that I ordered from Amazon for her
and we added the one I made along the top.
Here are a few pictures taken in front of the banner.
Marie with Daddy and Mommy
With Uncle Brad
With Auntie Kelsie
With G-Ma
Kissy face from G-Ma and G-Pa
With G-Ma and G-Pa
Unfortunately we took the pictures before we got my
banner hung.

Thanks for stopping to today, come again soon.
You never know what you'll see on 
Kristie Kreates!





 

No comments: