My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Bridal Shower Layouts w/Fussy Cutting and Pockets

Hello crafty friends!
Today I'd like to show you a couple layouts I created
for Kelsie and Brad's wedding scrapbooks.
This layout is from the bridal shower.
For the left page, I fussy cute the wreath of flowers
from a 12x12 piece of patterned card stock. Then 
added the picture of them to the center.
The page on the right, I fussy cut the flowers from 
another sheet of the same card stock.
I love how this turned out, this is one that I showed
Kelsie and she loved it too.
I wanted to put her cards and gifts inserts into the album,
so I decided to create a layout with a couple pockets to
hold them.  This is what I came up with.
I made the pockets and cut the little umbrellas with a die
and a Sizzix, yes, the old fashioned kind.
 
All the cards and gift inserts fit nicely and they
will be able to take them out whenever they want
to look at them.
I've gotten quite a bit done on their albums, but I still have
a ways to go.  Yes, it's been over 2 years since the wedding,
I'm a very slow scrapper, but it will get done.
Jaryd and Sara's wedding books ended up being 6 books
and I'm sure Kelsie and Brad's will be just as many.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have been 
inspired in some way and will come back soon.
Until then,
create with love.

No comments: