My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, October 6, 2017

Firefly tag card

Hello crafty people.
Today I have another project to show you
from my stash of unused "stuff"
Quite a while ago I made this tag, but never used it.
I used alcohol inks and deli paper to make the
background paper, then glued it to a manila tag.
I then stamped the images with Versafine Onyx Black Ink
and then the tag sat for a long time.
I decided I wanted to make it into a card.
I used Distress Inks to give a white card base
a different color, then simply adhered the tag
to the card base.
I stamped this so long ago, that I have no idea
about the names of the stamps or even what company 
they are from.
My friend, Jen, absolutely loved this tag
so I decided to make it a card for her.
I stamped this sentiment inside the card with
Color Box Chalk Ink and it wasready to go. 
This sentiment is True Friends and can be purchased
I also made an envelope for this card with my 

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you have been inspired in some way.
Maybe you'll dig into your stash of
"stuff" and come out with something
that you started and never finished.
Until next time,
Be Creative!




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: