My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Party Decorations

Hi!
Have you ever thrown a surprise party?
My hubby turned 60 in February and I 
decided that I should have a party for him.
The kids helped me so much with all the prep,
it's hard to do the prep when you live in the
same house with the person you are 
having the party for.
My daughter in law, Sara and I 
got together several times to make decorations
and plans.
Here are some of the decorations we made,
she with her Cricut and me with my Silhouette Cameo.
I printed pictures to put up around the party space.
This is of Dave at Cliffs of Moher, Ireland.
Here are a couple of young Dave, in Elementary or Middle 
School on the right and his senior picture on the left.
Our wedding picture.
A recent selfie that he took.
Us together for a portrait,
probably around 1986 or 87.
With his Mom at our wedding.
One of his famous Halloween costumes.
Me with Sara and our Happy Birthday banner.
Cheers to 60 Years
Our #2 son, Jaryd's best friend Brian, turned the 
6 upside down during the party so it said
90 years. Such a joker!
Thanks for the laugh #2
Sara made some really nice cards to label the food.
Sorry you can't really see them, they were so cute!

I'm glad you came today so I could share the fun 
we had making and throwing the surprise party for 
Dave.  He was totally surprised and we had a great time
with about 30 family and friends.
Come again soon,
you never know what you'll find at 
Kristie Kreates.



No comments: