My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Tags, Leaves

Hello, I hope you're having a lovely day.
Today is tag day and I have 2 similar,
but different tags to show you.

I used a polka dot background stamp
and Distress ink on white card stock,
then cut them to size.
The leaves were then stamped with
the same ink, but double stamped to
give a darker image.
Last the sentiment was stamped
with VersaFine Onyx Black ink,
which gives a nice crisp image.

This tag was done with the same technique,
I stamped the leaves, then used the same ink to
stamp the veins of the leaves.
I used a little dot cluster stamp to create the bunch of
berries in the center, I think this gives the tag
a nice little pop.

I'm glad you stopped in to spend a little time
with me today, I hope you are too.
I hope you'll come again soon.
Until next time,
happy crafting!






Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: