My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Daisy Card

Hello blog fans!
Recently I saw this video on Jennifer McGuire's
blog and had to give this technique a try.
Mine didn't turn out nearly as beautiful as hers did,
but it was my first try and think it turned out nice.

The idea is to stamp, color and cut up a piece and
add it to the front of a card.  There are several ways
she shows in her video that I linked to above
and they all are beautiful.
I just wanted to try the simplest one,
so I cut my stamped piece and added
the pieces to a card base with foam tape.
I used the Daisy Thanks stamp set from
Stampendous.
For the sentiment I used
Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words

I'm glad you stopped by today and I hope
you'll go check out Jennifer's video on this technique
and give it a try.
Until next time,
Happy Stamping!




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: