My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, March 18, 2019

Kelsie's Card

Hi all!
Our family has a lot of birthdays and anniversaries
in February.  One of those is our daughter's birthday.
Kelsie loves purple, so I took a dive into my 
background stash and found this piece that I made
vellum.  It's hard to get a picture of how really 
beautiful this piece is, but I love it.
When the ink was still a little tacky in spots
I applied some pink metallic Deco-foil
Adhesives show through vellum, so I covered the 
entire back of it with wide score tape and adhered it to
a white card base. Covering the entire piece
gives it a uniform look and you can't see the adhesive.
I cut the Happy Birthday from some glitter card stock
and also cut 3 or 4 from plain white card stock.
I then layered them to give the sentiment some dimension.
You can see the shiny pink Deco-foil a little better
in this picture.
On the inside of the card, I wrote a personal note 
to Kelsie.

Thanks for coming by today,
I hope you'll stop again soon.
Until then,
make someone smile.




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: